• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Bronzeswaggers Signature GFX Shop

Before you read any further!! Please take note that this is just for fun. I love doing graphics work, I'm not trying to compete with anyone or do this out of selfish reasons. There are other graphics designers most likely on the forum, and they probably do greater work than me. But if you simply want to come to here, then I'll be happy to help you out however I can.

Welcome to Bronzeswagger's Signature GFX Shop, where my intention is to serve all of Silph.co with their graphics needs. I not only do Signatures, but I can do 3DS FriendCode Trainer Cards on the side. I will also stay open as long as I am active on forums (and if you can tell, I get on a daily basis).

If you request something, please be as descriptive as possible in your request so I can get you want you want.

- 1-2 characters, Pokemon or other things you want on it
- Text Preferences
- Background Preferences
- Size Requests (Until there is a say-so of a size limit on Silph.co, ask for anything atm, you can use mine below as a reference as it is 600 x 175)
- Anything Else (I typically host my images in imgur, if your school/library/router admin block imgur, then you can request that I host it elsewhere. I like imgur for shorter urls which lets people put more things in their signature.)

-1 character (doesn't have to be Pokemon related), Up to 6 Pokemon. Will not do more than 6 Pokemon.
-Text Preferences
-Background Preferences
-Anything Else (I normally don't do more than what's already listed here, but if you ask nicely and its not too much, I'll see what I can do as I have bent rules before, but very seldom)

Rules:
- 5 Requests Max, then people start going on the waiting list.
- It does not have to be Pokemon related.
- You should at least have three or more trophies to ask for a signature or Trainer Card, to prevent people from just joining to ask for a request.
- If you aren't an active member, I might deny your request unless you're going to be more active.
- The maximum amount of Renders in a signature will be 3 while the maximum for a Trainer Card will be up to 7.
- Don't ask for animated signatures, they are beyond my capabilities. You can still have whatever text/background you want.
-MY ONLY RULE for Trainer Cards other than what I say above, is don't use my Trainer Cards as Signatures. I only would like for these to be used when on the forum and exchanging Friendcodes with others. Which means don't be lazy and take the effort and save it to your computer or phone and use it when needed on the forums. This is also because I don't want Trainer Cards to outshine the use of my Signatures as that is why I solely make Signatures for, is for a place on your own Signatures. So please, respect this rule as the golden rule for my creations if you use them.

To place my creations into your signature:
1. Go to the top right and click on your username, when your box pops up, go down and click on Signature.
2. You then proceed to click on Capture2.PNG and enter the url of your image, if you are requesting a signature from me, I'll give you a url, so no worries.
3. This is as simple as it gets as the rest should fall into place.
4. (Optional) You don't have to do this, but if you use a signature created by me, it'd be a thank you if you gave me credit underneath the signature.

sigpic675954_1.gif.png

Jamielynn's TC.png

Acerola Mad Hatter TC.png

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm late responding, but I don't do surprises. I need an actual idea of what you want. Otherwise I probably won't do it.
It's all good, this forum is pretty dead. I check it here and there you know?

Anyways here's my humble request for you:

Signature Request.

Size: 600x175

Character: Roronoa Zoro from One Piece (after time-skip)

Pokemon:
Aegislash

Background: Blue/Green (anything that looks good with zoro and aegislash tbh)

Text: Over the mountains, across the seas!

It's all good, this forum is pretty dead. I check it here and there you know?

Anyways here's my humble request for you:

Signature Request.

Size: 600x175

Character: Roronoa Zoro from One Piece (after time-skip)

Pokemon:
Aegislash

Background: Blue/Green (anything that looks good with zoro and aegislash tbh)

Text: Over the mountains, across the seas!
I'll have this done either by today or tomorrow, should be pretty simple