• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gen III - FireRed Fire Red[Sacred White & Sin Black]

Project Status
In Development
INTRODUCTION
I actually started this hack years ago(which is a Chinese Rom Hack project that has the least reputation due to unfinished work), the project is abandoned for reasons(struggling with college stuff), today I decide to reboot it and the most important thing is, first, I will do it with English:D. The project will be a single version hack, or double if I decide to. Right now the majority of the team members are Chinese(They learnt English), with decent talent of plotting and artwork skill. I count myself as a semi-expert-noob as I don‘t really have any special talent but I know I can make a hack.

STORY
The story come with a forgotten history, the legend of the goddess of Day and Night, the symbol of Justice and Injustice. In ancient, while the elder sister Emeira ruling the day and denying any single evil on the land of Deity, her sister Noxs allowing people release their inner darkness in the middle of night. Emeira declared the war and banished Noxs from the lane of Deity. Since Noxs leave, the land of Deity had lost its darkest night, the balance broke and the life suffer from illness.

After thounsands years, The Company of DarkNight attempt to revive Noxs by recreating a clone, and the procedure went wrong. The daughter of Dei MIA in the creation of Noxs' clone, Dei believe her soul fuse with the clone, so he escape from Company of DarkNight with the clone, named him/her Nuo.

In present, Dei found that he suffer from the illness, so he leave Nuo to Professor Marlin at Cloto Region and banished. The protagonist, Nuo believe Dei is his/her father and start the journey of finding Dei in Cloto Region.

SETTING
There is no night time before Nuo reveal his/her true power of Noxs. You will found that some creature/human has weird interaction due to the illness. The entire game is a maze, therefore you hardly find a constant procedure to finish the game. The story come with pieces of information, nearly half of them is about history. I planned to make the game interactive and difficult not just in the way of battle, but also how you ultilize the resources in the maze.

CHARACTERS
Nuo
The hero/heroine, Company of DarkNight believe he/she is the clone of Noxs, but the truth was unknown. He/She escape from the lab with Dei, treat like his own son/daughter. Lately Nuo start his/her journey to find the MIA Dei, and discover his/her inner darkness and the power of Noxs. The character's name inspire from the Chinese word, 诺, which means a vow, made by Dei.

Ai
The rival, Prof. Marlin second daughter, born after two years Nuo come, technically she is Nuo's sister. She accompany Nuo and becoming Nuo's competitive rival and friend. She always one step ahead Nuo and stepping into troublesome. The character's name inspire from the Chinese word, 爱, which means love, since Prof. Marlin has her first child fetal death, she decide to pay all her love to raise and protect Ai.

Prof. Marlin
She has Phd in both field of Arceology and Biology. Her research and reputation bring her wealth. She bought a mansion at Liato Town and turning it into her secret lab to do her own research. Her first child dead, then she become desperate until the arrival of Dei, bringing a child, Nuo. She raise Nuo and after 2 years she married and born Ai.

Dei
The father of Qian, treat Nuo as his own child. He works under Company of DarkNight and somehow lose his job without reason. His daughter, Qian went to the company to ask for justice but turn out MIA. Dei found Nuo and escape from the company, his heart is broken by the lose of Qian, so he thought Nuo is his own child. Dei lately found that he suffered from the illness, so he decide to bring the child to his old friend, Prof. Marlin.

-the list will be completed ASAP.

ARTWORK & SCREENSHOT
*Some posters including screenshots.
2.png
标题画面.png

FEATURES
Gen I-VII Pokedex
- You can found every single form in this game
Completely new region and events - Clotto Region (Attached some of the old map I have done)
1.png
Completely new set of characters - OWs, sprite and even alternative suits that might useful to win the game
A clear objective - Collect all pieces of Storyline
A daynight switch - You can manipulate the night time under certain condition
Night time buff - At night, you can see the hidden thing or NPC. Better encounter(like better IV or hidden ability)

And some of them are general:
Battle System - Added some new moves and abilities, PSS hack, Mega Evolution
Item interaction change - Reusable TM
Wild Poke change - Different encounter ways like chain fishing

CURRENTLY IN TEAM MEMBERS(the sequence doesnt matter):
Myself - Planner, Major project constructor, Minor graphic designer, Mapper, Translator
398 - Planner, Storyteller, Game play consultant, Minor graphic editor, a pro
All_Alone - Massive graphic designer and editor, spritor and a good friend
Hohola - Pro. Massive graphic designer, Character designer, Spritor, Mapper, Planner
黑星(BlackStar I suppose) - Talented graphic designer, Mapper
Against(Apparantly I found him in group chat)

CREDITS
FBI
- Project structure, massive asm hack
MrDollSteak - Massive in battle code, Gen IV-VI Sprite Resource
Chaos Rush, theDarkDragon and DS-style spriter - Sprite Resource
Touched - Mega Evolution, project structure, massive c & asm hack
jiangzhengwenjzw - Massive c & asm hack
DoesntKnowHowToPlay - Massive asm hack like Pokedex Expansion
Darthatron - Massive asm hack like B2/W2 Repel System and PSS
Jambo51 - Massive asm hack
JPAN - Major asm references and Hacked Engine
SBird - Project structure, Massive C & asm hack
Wodka - Project structure, Massive C & asm hack
Wesley-FG: Map tiles
Nintendo, Gamefreak, Pokecommunity
-I actually try hard to recall every single person, so the list will be completed ASAP.

- I might keep the thread updated every few day

OP
OP
T
Any updates on this?Even something small would be cool.Also still hoping for larger images.
Sorry for late and very plenty update, in previous few week I had try to replicate the entire project to Emerald since I felt the potential of the rising of disassembly project. The aim is having more currently-exist-in-emerald-only-feature such as tag-battle & beauty contest, bug fix(like Dizzy Egg's hall of frame fix), some better UI(like rolling pokedex).

Some little screenshots:
12312.png SWSB0_01.png
Expanded up to 807 pokedex with complete information, pokemon data with Official stats including all the formes. I have done both Chinese and English entries with the help of 398 and 黑星. Yes this project build with 2 languages.
SWSB0_02.png asd.png
I also have interest if anyone needs build-able src document as I complete most of them(But I am too busy to double check, tho something is missing).

I actually spent around 48 hours trying to tidy up Egg's repos code but I fail to do so(some thumb error build issues). I can still use those patch but I feel like harder to resolve linking and bug issue. So my decision is to use the patch as temporary solution and hoping for updates.

BTW the progression of map rework have start and my team still need more mapper to finish this big region. I sincerely invite any mappers to come into my team.
BPEE_01.png

I will come with larger images next time:D

Attachments

Sorry for late and very plenty update, in previous few week I had try to replicate the entire project to Emerald since I felt the potential of the rising of disassembly project. The aim is having more currently-exist-in-emerald-only-feature such as tag-battle & beauty contest, bug fix(like Dizzy Egg's hall of frame fix), some better UI(like rolling pokedex).

Some little screenshots:
View attachment 301 View attachment 302
Expanded up to 807 pokedex with complete information, pokemon data with Official stats including all the formes. I have done both Chinese and English entries with the help of 398 and 黑星. Yes this project build with 2 languages.
View attachment 303 View attachment 305
I also have interest if anyone needs build-able src document as I complete most of them(But I am too busy to double check, tho something is missing).

I actually spent around 48 hours trying to tidy up Egg's repos code but I fail to do so(some thumb error build issues). I can still use those patch but I feel like harder to resolve linking and bug issue. So my decision is to use the patch as temporary solution and hoping for updates.

BTW the progression of map rework have start and my team still need more mapper to finish this big region. I sincerely invite any mappers to come into my team.
View attachment 300

I will come with larger images next time:D
Very nice!You and your team are doing great work. :D