• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Hello fellow friends!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this whole business with hacking roms and I want to learn a bit about it and hopefully meet a few new friends that has the same interests.

What do I offer?
Pixel art is something I like and have decent experience in. I'm interested in learning how these 'tiles' works and how to make art for them and maybe sprites for pokemons/humans later on. It would be fun to join an active project and help on the way to make a game.

What would I like to have?
I would like to have someone that can help me learn the basics about how this with 'tiles' and 'sprites' works.

Feel free to contact me here or through private messages.

- Chissairron