• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gen II - Crystal I made new hack

Good rom?

• Total voters
Project Status
beta 1
Hi guys! I made new hack. Called Pokemon Icy World Redesign. Name because orignal world now icy and redesigned. Interesting to know more? Read! :)

Story
Pokemon Icy World Redesign is new Pokemon Crystal (U) rom. It have map and redesigned trainer. These from Pokemon Crystal Redesign, Pokemon Crystal World. Made hack by uniting feature from both. Jeremy's icy patch included to import new palette for outdoor.

Features also other change. There is new pokemon's types. For example Gyarados Water/Bug. And many pokemon who Normal and live on ground, so Normal/Ground. Why Game freak not thought of this?

Release
- Now available: 1. Beta!

1. Beta - 2 GYM
2. Beta - 3 GYM
3. Beta - 10 GYM
4. Beta - 15 GYM
Final - ALL

Picture
Some picture here.

bird.PNG Bird as starter
rival.PNG Talk to red head to progress. Otherwise cannot!
rival2.PNG Name rival before firtst counter
room.PNG Before: no christmas tree or poster
route.PNG Elegantic route. Icy palette by Jeremy. but graphics own. Credit to Jeremy for palette!

Thats all!

Comments
But I commented on rom too. Comments in video: [MEDIA]

OP
OP
Miksy91
I take it's quite obvious, but just saying that this hack is something I made as an April fools joke (thread put up on 1st of April). The hack is however definitely playable until the second gym leader is defeated, but one might as well download Crystal Redesign or Crystal World instead of this one.

Nevertheless, I'm also working on a way better rom hack and linked that my video description :)

I don't know why.. but I feel that I have played this ROM hack before. Was this mad e a long time ago> I do remember the legendary birds being the starters. I download the patch from some "Domain"

OP
OP
Miksy91
I don't know why.. but I feel that I have played this ROM hack before. Was this mad e a long time ago> I do remember the legendary birds being the starters. I download the patch from some "Domain"
Well you may have indeed played my Pokemon Crystal World before. It does have the legendary birds as starter pokemon, and I made the hack in 2008-2009.

Above, I have mentioned that this hack is simply an April fools one made by combining changes of both Pokemon Crystal Redesign and Crystal World (by at the same time taking some palette changes at the same time from another "Pokemon Crystal Ice patch" :D ).