• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Gen III - FireRed Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

OP
OP
Lunos

Lunos

Hey, I have downloaded the [Link to rom removed], but I need cheats where I can get it?
First of all, I strongly suggest you to stop downloading Pre-Patched ROMs.
Learn how to apply .IPS or .UPS patches by reading Jagold's tutorial and then apply the latest patch of Red Chapter, which you can find in the main post.

Secondly, Pokémon Adventures - Red Chapter is a Pokémon Fire Red USA v1.0 based ROM Hack, as such, the cheat codes that were created for Pokémon Fire Red USA v1.0 will work with this ROM Hack.

ON:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lunos

Lunos

The Beta 13 Part 2 is here, enjoy.
(Link Removed. There's a newer version available in the main post.)
Aethestode suggests to start a new savefile. You can resume a Beta 13 Part 1 savefile, but bugs might happen.

By the way, my guide about Side Chapters Starting Points and the Youtube Playlist linked inside of it have been updated with the release of the Beta 13 Part 2.
I'm sure I didn't record all the new Side Chapters yet, but right now I can only think of 2 that I'm missing.
The pokémon location guide was also updated, so make sure to check it out.
Oh yeah, and I wrote a new guide too. It's the list with the locations of the TMs and HMs that are currently available in the Beta 13 Part 2.

The 3 guides are linked in the main post under the "Guides" section.

EDIT: Moar updates.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lunos

Lunos

Beta 13 Part 2F is here.
Apply over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkym53km70gv8hi/Beta 13 Part 2F.ups

Savefiles from the previous patch are compatible, but please make sure to interact with the Glitch Cleaner in Red's Room.
This patch contains a new little event.

Note: Several glitches that you've already experienced (like getting a Nurse Chansey with no abilities, no attacks and low stats) won't be fixed.
The glitch cleaner cleans up the flags and fixes some several gamebreaking issues.