• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Gen III - FireRed Pokemon Dark Monolith

Project Status
In-Development
Hello members of the newly founded Silph co.!
I am exited to announce outside of discord my brand new project, Pokemon Dark Monolith.
This hack takes place in the... (i haven't figured out a region name yet) region.
The region is composed of 3 islands.
the northern island is icy and cold, home to team glacier.
the middle island is man made, and suffers major storms due to the clashing fronts from the northern and Sothern island.
The Sothern island contains a volcano, semi dormant and weak. home to team Crimson.
~10 years predating the game, the two governments of the once separate regions combined into one region. in celebration of the alliance, they constructed the middle island of the archipelago. Those opposing the alliance formed team Glacier and team Crimson. these teams oppose each other despite having the same end goal.
You start in Rujin town, a small town at the southern island of the region.
Prof.Hawthorn, a underrated Pokemon Professor, gives you your first Pokemon. he gives you the choice of 10 different Pokemon; the starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoen, and Pikachu.
...and more to be revealed...
====Screenshots (prealpha)====
1521391722822.png
1521397157204.png
1521397195769.png
1521397247149.png

====features====
  • Running Indoors
  • mega evolution (sort of)
  • fakemon (~20)*
  • gen 4*
  • and more...
====downloads=====
coming soon
baserom: Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).gba

a prealpha "teaser" demo is planned for 4/2/2018. **

====Discord====
https://discord.gg/S2R6jSr

====Fine text====
**what i mean by "teaser" is it is similar in likeness to a teaser trailer, really short.
*these are features i want to be in game, but due to recent issues in doing this in other
(abandoned) hacks i am not 100% sure if they will make it into the final game. for gen 4,
i am unsure if i will be able to insert them into the wild. gen 4 starters are not an option
for your starter, i know. i wish they were too. npc limit = 16.
this page will be frequently updated.