• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Pokemon Game Editor "Support" Thread

petuuuhhh

I'm trying to use the Emerald Battle Engine Upgrade with my Emerald ROM. I'm not able to view my expanded Pokemon in PGE because I am getting "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" sometimes and "RecordNumber is not valid" sometimes. I installed this third, with the PokeExpansion first and the ItemTmTutorExpansion second.
************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: String at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at PokemonGameEditor.Pokemonedit.LearnableMoveLoad() at PokemonGameEditor.Pokemonedit.PKMNames_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamer2020

Gamer2020

I'm trying to use the Emerald Battle Engine Upgrade with my Emerald ROM. I'm not able to view my expanded Pokemon in PGE because I am getting "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" sometimes and "RecordNumber is not valid" sometimes. I installed this third, with the PokeExpansion first and the ItemTmTutorExpansion second.
************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: String at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at PokemonGameEditor.Pokemonedit.LearnableMoveLoad() at PokemonGameEditor.Pokemonedit.PKMNames_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Sorry, can't help you with the. The guys that made that aren't even working on it anymore.

Hey! "Import all sprite sheets" button is not working. It loads all the sprite(the green bar thing I mean). But when I select a pokemon, I can't see their changed sprites.
All pokemon sprite sheets are in this order in the folder.
1.png (bulbasaur sprite sheet)
2.png(Ivysaur ss)
3.png..and it goes on to 1012.

Greetings,
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, But can I ask someone to hack in a few pokemon for me to go onto USUM?

If this isn't the place to ask, do you know where I can go?

Thank you for your help.

Lunos

Greetings,
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, But can I ask someone to hack in a few pokemon for me to go onto USUM?

If this isn't the place to ask, do you know where I can go?

Thank you for your help.
Hacking Helpdesk, I guess. You're better off going to some other forum more specialized in that kind of thing though.
The way you worded it makes me think you're looking for someone to inject some pokémon in your savefile, which isn't really hacking but injecting.

OP
OP
Gamer2020

Gamer2020

Hey! "Import all sprite sheets" button is not working. It loads all the sprite(the green bar thing I mean). But when I select a pokemon, I can't see their changed sprites.
All pokemon sprite sheets are in this order in the folder.
1.png (bulbasaur sprite sheet)
2.png(Ivysaur ss)
3.png..and it goes on to 1012.
Not sure what to tell you, it seems to be working fine.