• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gen III - FireRed Pokemon Orange Islands

Project Status
Beta 5.5
OP
OP
Kalarie

Kalarie

Hi all,

Just uploaded a new version (Beta 5.1) with some small graphical fixes, some text fixes and a fix for the titlescreen transition!

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Kalarie

Kalarie

Hi all,

Just uploaded another updated version (Beta 5.2) in which Crystal Onix' type is fixed, besides some text fixes.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Kalarie

Kalarie

Hi all,

Just uploaded a new version (Beta 5.3). It contains a few small bugfixes, but mainly some graphical improvement. Most importantly, the Dragonite on the titlescreen has been revamped and all Pokemon Overworld Sprites have a proper palette and walking animations now!

Enjoy!

Доброго времени суток, простите за беспокойство если пишу не туда, на моем компьютере открытие сайта происходит с ошибкой наверное проблема в браузере не могу найти причину, у всех так или нет?

@Im_JustKidding
You can get one from a guy in Trovitopolis PC;)
Last, I have 2 not owned pokemon to complete my Pokedex.
What technique to capture Mew in New Island?

How to get Clefable? What island or it use by moonstone? Because I find 1 only moonstone in Pinkan Island.

Why Waterfall move are not working in the waterfalls? How to climb this waterfalls?

Thank for helping me @Kalarie. Godbless you?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kalarie

Kalarie

@Im_JustKidding
Mew can be caught in the patch of grass on New Island, its like a game of hide and seek. Clefable evolves with a moon stone, yes. Wild Clefairy can carry one, there is one on New Island, one on Route J and 2 on Pinkan Island (If I remember correctly). Waterfall as a field move is removed on purpose, you can't climb waterfalls in Orange Islands.

Hi Kalarie,

Amazing game, really well done!

I played the 4.2 version (my bad) on the arcade games website before learning through the 3 guards at Drake's island that version 4.2 is up to that point. Upon downloading 5.4 I went back to the arcade website where I found the game and attempted to load the new version (as I would a game I saved to continue my progress later) but nothing happened. Is this because this game in its updated form is not available on the arcade website? I know you suggest we start from scratch but it would be great if I could translate my progress to the 5.4 version. Do let me know what you think I should do at your convenience!

Thanks,
Z