• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

What Games Revealed in Today's Nintendo Direct Are You Hyped About?

Self explanatory title.

For me im excited about the M&L Bowser's Inside Story remake, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, new Smash (obviously), and Okami HD.

What are yours?

My main ones are Luigi's Mansion, as well as Captain Toad on 3DS and Switch(even though I don't have a Switch at the time of posting), and Crash N. Sane Trilogy on Switch. Oh and also Smash a little bit, since I rarely play any of the Smash games unless I'm bored.

I now finally have a reason to get a switch, since I don't get a system if there is only one or 2 games that interest me. I've been meaning to play the Crash Series since I've never played one and heard great things about, obviously Smash and beyond that nothing really interested me, never really played mario. tbf I haven't seen the direct yet, just going off what I saw in the discord.

Adrevi

i’ve yet to find a copy of Bowser’s Inside Story in the stores so the remaster sounds good to me. Luigi’s Mansion, I’d rather play the original, really. Detective Pikachu is weird. I’m not really sure what the gameplay is going to be like, and the shtick isn’t really selling it to me.

As for the Switch… Honestly, I want the Switch just for its Okami port. I love that game, but it’s such a bullshit to get and play. That there’s Crash Bandicoot and Dark Souls ports and a new Smash is just icing on the cake.

Waiting for Smash 2018. So far nothing else but the Luigi's Mansion remake, Bowser's Inside Story remake, and the various ports caught my eye.

Deokishisu

I don't have a Switch, and kinda don't want one until it's hackable enough for piracy, but I'm super excited for the Crash port. If it isn't ported to PC (don't know if it is happening or not as I'm not up on the current news), I'll happily play it when I get a Switch. A Crash port also likely means the Spyro remaster will get ported as well, and I'm more hyped for that than anything that Nintendo is churning out. Even Smash is meh for me unless they restore Zelda to something even remotely playable. Crash and Spyro is life.

Personally, I'm hype for Luigi's Mansion on the 3DS, as well as Captain Toad on the 3DS. Luigi's Mansion was one of my favorite childhood games, and I am in love with the 3DS and its wide variety of games from other consoles (Virtual Console titles, select remade N64 games, now Luigi's Mansion from the Gamecube, Xenoblade Chronicles from the Wii, Super Mario Maker, Captain Toad, and Yoshi's Wooly World from the Wii U, AS WELL AS built in backwards compatibility).
On the Switch end of things, I'd like to pick up the Crash remaster, and obviously the new Smash.

Lunos

I don't have a Switch, and kinda don't want one until it's hackable enough for piracy, but I'm super excited for the Crash port. If it isn't ported to PC (don't know if it is happening or not as I'm not up on the current news), I'll happily play it when I get a Switch.
It's getting ported, yeah. It'll come out on X1, PC and Switch on the exact same day.

ON: I don't have a Switch either, but I got to say that the new No More Heroes game looked weirdly interesting.
The idea of playing Dark Souls on the bed doesn't sound half bad either, thinking a bit about it.