• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Announcement - March 5th 12:17 PM GMT

Hi there Guest!
    Thanks for checking out Silph Co.! Right now things are very much still in development with things like themes, guidelines, rules and most importantly content, still being a WIP. The staff and our members are actively working to make the community more homey for you. In the mean time, we are welcoming feedback and suggestions if you have them in the Feedback section.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Other Working MR. DS Rombase .INI for PGE!

Compatible Base ROMs
PKMN FireRed

MR. DS ROMBASE COMPATIBLE PGE!!!!
For Version 1.5a

ABOUT
------------------

This is a working .INI file for PGE Version 3.4, PGE Version 3.6 and PGE Version 3.8

ini1.PNG

I got so many INI's from...
I would take a look at the following link. I posted it on WAH before but can't remember if it works with the latest version. It does work with PGE 3.6 I believe.

Also note that any missing offsets might be noted in "errors.txt" located in the same folder as PGE.

HOW TO! (4 duumees)
-------------------

1. Download the ZIP File, containing a roms.ini file!
2. get a working PGE 3.4, 3.6 or 3.8 file and copy it with a new name.
ini2.PNG
^^this is how your screen should look like.^^
3. move the roms.ini to your new PGE folder and move it to a folder called ini.
It will say...
ini3.PNG
Click where circled, obviously.
and try it!
It should look like this...
ini4.PNG
ini5.PNG
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
This was originally came with PGE but, well...
Hi, the author of PGE in question (Gamer2020) has asked for me to remove the attachment due to being in violation of the PGE license agreement. I have looked into the content and decided to honor his request.
Source.

I got the attachment before Pia took it down and I decided to share the .ini file alone. Gamer2020 does allow that.
So, thanks for those two, and enjoy!​

Attachments

Last edited:

Lunos

1. Re-uploading of this program is not allowed without written permission. Websites or individuals that are allowed to do so must link back to the Pokemon Game Editor Github. Any website doing so should also make sure that they are distributing the latest version of the program and keep the download up to date. This permission can be taken away if the license is not followed.
Source.

I got the attachment before Pia took it down and I decided to share the .ini file alone. Gamer2020 does allow that.

Attachments

OP
OP
YoY-X
OP
OP
YoY-X
I would take a look at the following link. I posted it on WAH before but can't remember if it works with the latest version. It does work with PGE 3.6 I believe.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wm13l9xy032c0me/MrDollSteak's Decap and Attack Rombase 1.5a.ini?dl=0

Also note that any missing offsets might be noted in "errors.txt" located in the same folder as PGE.
Dang! a lot of ini files are here! ill update the post, and then the tutorial.